Popular Posts

Friday, December 31, 2010

Home Life

As I am waiting anxiously for my visa to arrive so I can actually make it to Belgium, I am trying to get everything else squared away. This includes thinking of every possible way to stay in touch with my family and friends. One of my residents suggested to me that I blog my experiences while abroad and that way I can inform a lot of people at once about the new happenings in my life.

I know, some of you are reading this and thinking, "does she really think that many people care about her life?" If you did happen to have this thought, don't read on. This blog is meant for the few people who do care.

That being said, right now I am simply enjoying life at home with my family. I am scheduled to leave on January 6th, but with the rate at which my visa is being processed, I may be leaving a bit later. For now, I will kick back and enjoy mom's home-cooked meals, dad's basketball games, Aaron and Cody's bickering, travelers with good friends, "road trips" to Danforth, messed up movies with the Ry-Guy, and the blissful laziness that is my home life.

Home life
You keep the home life
You take the home life
I'll come back for the home life
I promise.

4 comments:

  1. eeeek, i'm so excited to read all about your adventures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME TOO!!!


    and you better keep this updated we wanna know everything!!! and make sure to post your address when you finally find it!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Update your Blog lady friendddddddd

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://mylifeisjustshelby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete