Popular Posts

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Half Of My Heart

...is being left in Orono, Maine with Emily, Tiffany, Shelby and Sarah.

This morning my entourage dropped me off at the bus station in Bangor. Anyone else would be completely embarrassed to have 4 crazy girls screaming, jumping up and down, and waving at me as I boarded the bus, but I LOVED it. It was great and I appreciated it SO MUCH. The bus driver actually asked if Justin Beiber were on the bus. Nope! Just me. =)

Those of you who were guessing how much my suitcase weighed? 57 pounds. Luckily Emilee checked two suitcases and one of hers weighed about 38 pounds so we crammed a bunch of my heavy stuff in her bag.

Also, when going through security, I took out my "baby" laptop, but forgot about my other laptop, fondly named "Buttcrack." So the guy was like "Do you have a laptop in this bag?" COMPLETELY forgetting that I have two laptops, I was like "umm no, just this one right here." Oh man, he must have thought I was such a little liar. I told him how sorry I was and how that one was about to break so I was traveling with two today. ahhh. Oh well!

Now, we are all through security at Logan Airport and waiting to head to Washington Dulles and then to Brussels.

Drank a little caffeine for this one, so I can actually sleep on the long flight from DC to Brussels. Hope I don't regret drinking this medium iced coffee.

All for now, I'll write another blog when we are settled in!

1 comment:

  1. YEYYYY it was so sad we teared up a bit but jumping around helped distract us... and the extreme cold =P We'll see how it goes over when the reality of you not being right across the quad kicks in =/

    Ohhhh Buttcrack, trouble trouble trouble.

    LOVE YOU!!! <3

    ReplyDelete