Popular Posts

Monday, January 3, 2011

The Heart of Life is Good!

After a few phone calls today, I was informed that my visa is being over-nighted and that it will finally be in my hands tomorrow! I am so excited to be leaving on time, but I was NOT expecting this. Therefore, I am nowhere near packed. There was so much I meant to do before leaving!

I'm noticing while I pack that having small feet is paying off, because I would never be able to pack as many pairs of shoes if I had big feet.

Also remembering that I have to pack for spring too ... and pretty much have already decided to buy spring clothes there in order to make room for my scarves and excessive amount of toiletries. Might regret this later, but oh well. =)

Everyone living in Houlton, my last night here is tomorrow night! (Tuesday). Those in the Orono area, I'll be staying in Orono Wednesday night and then I'll leave for Boston Thursday morning. Give me a call if you would like to meet up.

Can't wait to spend some quality time with Glenda Wednesday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment